LG Electronics U.K. Limited
5 Days of Awesome Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Win an experience worth up to £5,000 from options provided by the Promoter, or choose your own experience, subject to suitability and approval by the Administrator. Open to registered students, with an ac.uk email account who are aged 18 and over and reside in the UK excluding Northern Ireland who own an LG Q6 (UK variants only) and can verify ownership through proof of purchase documentation. Open from 04.09.2017 to 30.11.2017. To enter the draw please submit your contact details and IMEI number at www.5daysofawesome.co.uk/LGQ6. 8 prizes worth up to £5000 to be won, via 8 draws at intervals throughout the promotion. Prizes shall be arranged through the Administrator; restrictions apply. There are limited dates for redemption and these will be specified by the Administrator. The Promoter and/or Administrator reserve the right to limit available activities. See website for full terms.
Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter of these prize draws is LG Electronics U.K. Limited (company number 02143888) of Velocity 2, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge KT13 0SL.
The Promoter is working with the Administrator Campus Industries t/a Nativo Ltd (company number 05485238) of 30-34 Aire Street, Leeds LS1 4HT to administer these prize draws.
1. The prize draw is open to registered students resident in UK (excluding Northern Ireland) ) only, who are aged 18 years or over on the date of their entry. They must have a valid academic email account ending in ac.uk.
2. Employees of the Promoter, any affiliates helping to run the prize draw and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
3. Entrants must own a LG Q6 (UK variants of the Q6 only) and be able to verify ownership through proof of purchase documentation (these will be full receipts which include the date of purchase, the retailer and the product).
4. Winners must have owned their Q6 for at least 14 days at the date of the experience.
5. Please note, you will need access to the internet to redeem this Promotion and the Promoter is not responsible for any charges or issues that arise from this. Please contact your internet service provider for further information.
6. Entry for the Prize draw opens on: 04.9.2017 at 00.00 (the “Start Date”) and closes on 30.11.2017 at 23.59 (the “End Date”). Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
How to enter:
7. To enter the prize draw LG Q6 owners must visit www.5daysofawesome.co.uk (the microsite) and enter their LG Q6 IMEI number and contact details on the online form (to include name, email and phone number).
8. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, fraudulent or otherwise deficient. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason.
9. An entrant is only permitted to enter the prize draw once, under one registration. If an entrant registers under multiple email addresses or accounts, all entries shall become void and shall not be entered into this prize draw. Entrants may not enter as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, group, society or company. If we suspect that an individual has set up a fake name or email address to circumvent the entry limits, we may disqualify all entries which we believe to have been generated by that person.
10. There will be 8 winners, who will each win a prize up to the approximate value of £5000, which must be used within a 5 day period. The winners will be provided with a flexible list of recommendations. The Promoter’s decision will be final as to the acceptability of any chosen activity.
11.Due to the nature of the prizes, the Administrator will need to discuss the winner’s selected prizes with the winner so that suitability can be determined. The Administrator may pass information provided to relevant named third parties (depending on which experience you select) to fulfil the prize with your consent.
12. Where possible the Promoter will allow the winner to select activities of their choosing subject to suitability and approval by the Administrator. A list of options will also be provided by the Administrator and offered to the winner. In the event that the winner’s chosen activities are considered unsafe or otherwise unworkable, the Promoter and/or the Administrator reserves the right to limit choices to the listed activities.
13. The winner will not be given any money/cash or have the option to choose a cash alternative.
14. The exact value of the prize will be determined by the options chosen and may not be worth the full £5000. Subject to the aforementioned approval and suitability, examples of experiences can include:
• Halloween takeover. The winner would host a huge Halloween party. We would hire a local venue, arrange for it to be decorated in Halloween style, get fancy dress providers and make-up artists to transform attendees and have scary actors roaming around. Themed food and drink would be on offer for everyone as well.
• New York flyby. Winner takes a friend to New York, dinner in a top restaurant, box at a show, clubbing and back home again on the redeye.
15. The prize must be taken within the following timeframes:
• Winner 1 – Monday 25th September to Friday 29th September
• Winner 2 – Monday 2nd October to Friday 6th October
• Winner 3 – Monday 9th October to Friday 13th October
• Winner 4 – Monday 16th October to Friday 20th October
• Winner 5 – Monday 23rd October to Friday 27th October
• Winner 6 – Monday 30th October to Friday 3rd November
• Winner 7 – Monday 6th November to Friday 10th November
• Winner 8 – Monday 11th December to Friday 15th December
16. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available, except that Promoter reserves the right (if reasonably required to do so) to replace any Prize with an alternative that it considers to be of equivalent value and product description.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any Prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged by the courier company for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
18. Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK. If you are a winner and your contact details change, it is your responsibility to notify us (see contact details below). It is also the winner’s responsibility to ensure all details provided are accurate and the Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect contact details provided.
19. Any tax payable and expenses not specified in description above, as a result of a Prize being awarded or received is the responsibility of the winner who should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a Prize if this is a concern.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to edit these terms and conditions only where necessary (ie to comply with any applicable laws)
Winner selection and notification:
21. All eligible entries will be entered into each prize draw. The draws for the first and second winner will close 23.59 Thursday 14th September. Subsequently there will be one draw a week for seven weeks, with entries for each draw closing at 23:59 each Thursday and any entries submitted after this time will be put into the next draw. The eight and final draw will be made on the 30th November 2017. Non-winning entries will also be rolled over to the next week’s draw. The winners will be selected via a randomised computer process.
22. Each of the 8 winners will be notified that they’ve won a Prize within 2 days of the draw closing for that week (see above). If you are a winner, you will be contacted via text message and email to the telephone number and email address given on entry and full details will be given on when you can expect to receive your Prize. You will not be contacted if you have not won.
23. Prizes must be claimed by responding to the email/text sent to entrants advising that they have won within 48 hours. If they do not respond in time another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
24. Campus Industries will facilitate the delivery of the prize. The method of delivery of the prize will differ depending on the prize chosen.
25. Winners may be required to participate in publicity for the Promoter to feature the winners in promotional materials including but not limited to social media and print publications and/or the Promoter sharing the details of the winner and the prize on social media. If you take part in any publicity, you agree that the Promoter will have the right to use all the resulting materials in any media and in any manner required. No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to their entry in any prize draws.
26. The name and county of the winners will be announced on www.5daysofawesome.co.uk on 1 December 2017 and remain available for 3 months. It is a condition of entry to this prize draw that the Promoter has the right to publish the name and county the winner on the website and elsewhere and made public.
27. The decision as to whether or not an entrant or winner has met / complied with the above restrictions or eligibility requirements is at the sole discretion of the Promoter who reserves the right to request evidence or confirmation from the initially chosen winner before awarding any prize. It such person fails to provide such evidence / confirmation, they will forfeit their right to win the prize and another winner will be selected.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of each winner’s identity, address and student status and to decline to supply the Prize if proof is not provided when requested. If this happens, another winner will be selected.
29. Except as set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. As far as it is lawful to do so we exclude our liability for any losses suffered in connection with the prize draw / the Prize.
30. The Promoter is permitted, without any liability, to cancel / amend / end / suspend the prize draw if it needs to do so due to circumstances outside its control. For example, if the prize draw is not capable of running as planned as a result of any technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the Promoter’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the prize draw. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it believes to have caused the problem. Prizes will not be awarded if the prize draw is terminated under these circumstances.
31. Entrants agree that they will not do or say anything which is intended to harm the reputation of the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s products or brands relating to this prize draw.
32. The Promoter’s decision on the selection of winners is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
33. If any part of these terms is held to be illegal, invalid, void or unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
34. All rights in the name and title and format right and all copyright in this prize draw are (as between you and the Promoter) the sole property of the Promoter, none of these rights are transferred to you.
35. A failure by the Promoter to enforce any of these terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any of the Promoter’s right to do so at a later date or on another occasion.
36. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
37. Contact: Should you need to contact anyone about this prize draw, the details are as follows: [Industries t/a Nativo Ltd (company number 05485238 ) of 30-34 Aire Street, Leeds LS1 4HT which is a company registered in England and Wales .If you have any questions about this Prize draw, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the name of the Prize draw and (where applicable) details of any initial response you’ve been given. In order to run the prize draw fairly, concerns won’t be considered if they are raised more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced (see above).